- information that should not be posted online
- where to seek assistance if things go wrong online
- the difference between sensible and risky online behaviour.
- How many of you have a smartphone?
- How do you mainly use your smartphone?
- How many of you use instant messaging?
- Does anyone contribute to a website or Blog?
- Does anyone play online games, for example, Clash of Clans, Minecraft, Call of Duty or use filesharing sites for music, games, ringtones, etc
- How many of you have talked to people online that you have not met in person?
- What is your favourite thing to do on your smartphone, tablet or other online device?
- Does anyone access the internet with their TV?
- Has anyone experienced a situation online that made you feel uncomfortable?
- Does anyone know of anyone that has been cyberbullied?
- Has anyone helped someone that has been cyberbullied?
Now, let’s watch this Cybersmart Detectives Video….